How does your institution plan to deliver on today’s students’ ever rising service expectations? What are you doing to drive up levels of student engagement and to streamline the support infrastructure at your campus?
Join us in this webinar with Tracy E. Thomson and Anthony Humphreys to discover how data-driven solutions can help you deliver highly personalized and engaging experiences through a 24x7 virtual OneStop. It can assist you in minimizing runaround, improving student satisfaction rates, and increasing student persistence and success.
Along with your queries (use the comments section) they will discuss:
- → The effective ways to reduce/eliminate lines on campus
- → Ability to serve both distance and presence-based students with a highly personalized experience
- → Operate more efficiently while dramatically expanding access to 24/7 support
- → Provide personalized online self-help tools and apps
- → How to exceed student expectations through engaging, omni-channel communication
- → Proactively “nudge” students via text, voicemail, and phone to enable specific calls to action
Date: May 23rd, 2019
Time: 2 PM ET
Duration: 1 Hours
Who can attend this webinar?
Vice President of Student Services, Vice President of Enrollment Management, Directors of FA/Admissions/Registration/Student Accounts/Bursar, CTO/CIO, and anyone who is interested in improving the student experience.