Join us for the webinar with Jennifer Madrid (Director of Virtual Services & Technology – Pima Community College) to learn how Pima Community College streamlined their service delivery model by leveraging cost-effective integrated technology and helped students attain their academic and career goals.
The panel will also discuss how an omnichannel, integrated AI-based platform can provide simple and seamless support that reduces the institutional support costs and improves the student experience.
Along with your queries (use the comments section), they will discuss:
- → Effective ways to reduce student support gaps
- → Expand student service access to 24/7
- → Operate more efficiently while reducing support costs
- → How the Simplify platform leverages integrated data to provide a personalized service experience for students
- → BlackBeltHelp as a partner